Need Window Installation or Replacement?
We'll connect you with window replacement companies in your area in just 3 steps.
REQUEST YOUR WINDOW PROJECT ESTIMATES
Professional Window Replacement Contractors
Highland Home Services excels in finding you contractors who specialize in providing premier, professional replacement or new windows. There are hundreds of windows to choose from. No matter if you’re searching for something that’s classic or different, you can be sure that our network of contractors can find just what you’re looking for.
Looking for something custom? Get custom windows of all sizes and styles that are locally manufactured and made with products domestically sourced.
Don’t delay! Get your new window quotes today and start enjoying the energy savings and comfort new windows can provide to you and your family.
Window Replacement Options
Replacement and Installation of Double Hung, Double Pane Windows
Double pane windows are an excellent alternative for homeowners looking to improve the energy efficiency of their houses.
Our window replacement experts have established a solid reputation for offering high-quality materials and are happy to install insulated vinyl and wood replacement windows that can assist boost the value and exterior appeal of your home.
Double-paned insulated windows provide the following advantages:
- Gas fills the gaps between the glass panes, reducing thermal transfer and keeping more heat out of your home during the hot summer months and preserving more heat inside your home during the winter.
- Double pane windows are stronger than standard single-pane windows, making them more resistant to severe winds and break-ins.
- E glass is an unique coating that removes 99.7% of harmful UV ray entry, so protecting your carpeting and furnishings from fading and other forms of sun damage.
- You may be assured of a better, worry-free experience throughout the entire window installation process.
Technicians will arrive when they say they will, will treat you and your home with care and respect, will clean your windows before they leave, and will not consider the job complete until you are fully satisfied with the work we have done.
A casement window, hinged on the sides and reminiscent of Old World Europe, is an ideal addition to a traditional-style home.
Replacement and Installation of Casement Windows
A casement window is an excellent addition to a historic property, and it can also make a distinctive architectural statement on a more modern home.
When you have our professionals install your casement windows, you can be confident that you will receive the greatest quality windows on the market, which will be personalized to properly meet your style and design preferences.
Casement windows provide several advantages.
- Outstanding energy efficiency R values ranging from 5.6 to 7.1 and a U factor as low as.14 significantly limit heat transfer into and out of your home.
- Durable construction - windows have two panes of glass and welded sashes to withstand severe winds and break-ins.
- Incredible UV ray protection - A film is put between the panes of available windows, preventing up to 99.7 percent of the UV radiation that regular windows would allow into your home.
Windows with Awnings
Awning windows, which are commonly situated over doorways, in garages, or above eye level, provide additional ventilation and privacy.
For great awning windows, our professionals have the knowledge to propose windows that will both beauty and increase the value of your property. When opened, their high-quality awning windows can keep out light rain and are ideal for basements, bathrooms, and garages.
Awning window choices include welded sashes, two panes of glass, and embedded film that lowers UV light infiltration by up to 99.7%.
- There are numerous other advantages to selecting our awning windows:
- Warping, fading, cracking, and peeling resistance
- R values range from 5.6 to 7.1, with a U factor as low as.
- Incredible noise reduction to keep your home quieter.
- A wide range of color options
- Other advantages of installing new windows include:
- Excellent energy efficiency - New windows have R values ranging from 5.6 to 7.1 and a U factor as low as.14, making them among the most energy efficient windows available today.
- Amazing durability - Two panes of glass and welded sashes provide unrivaled resistance to severe winds and break-ins.
- Elimination of dangerous UV rays - An unique film sprayed between the two panes of glass in your bay window inhibits UV light infiltration by up to 99.7 percent.
More About New and Replacement Windows
Your windows should be energy efficient, beautiful, and long-lasting. What window style should you think about?
- Double-hung windows are ideal for homes in the Victorian, Colonial, or other historic styles.
- Casement windows: These crank-out windows provide additional ventilation.
- Awning windows: Provide ventilation and seclusion by being installed over fixed windows or doors, in garages, or above eye level.
- Hopper windows: Hopper windows, like awning windows, vent at the top and open into your room. Excellent for use in gloomy basements and small bathrooms.
- Slider windows are useful in difficult-to-reach areas, such as behind a kitchen sink.
- Bow and bay windows: These windows offer expansive views and make rooms appear larger.
- Picture and Garden Windows: Picture and garden windows, which are popular in all homes, allow maximum light and provide beautiful views of the outdoors.
The Fundamentals of New Window Energy Efficiency
New windows installed by our contractors are among the most energy-efficient windows on the market today. You may be wondering how energy efficiency is measured.
- R Value: The thermal insulation of a window. The R value of a window indicates whether it will keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. R values with higher R values are preferable. New windows boast industry-leading R values ranging from 5.6 to 7.1.
- The U Factor is a measurement of how well your windows keep heat inside your home. It is preferable to have a lower U factor value.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC): This metric measures how effectively your windows block solar heat. SHGC levels that are lower are desirable.
- UV Transmission: The ability of a window to block UV light is measured. Our contractors install windows that have an industry-leading.46 rating.
REQUEST YOUR WINDOW ESTIMATES USING THE FORM ABOVE
Going It Alone Vs. Our Free Service
It can be a hassle sometimes to contact contractors who may not answer the phone. You could spend weeks assembling a few decent quotes for your window project.
Compare that to our absolutely free service that does the leg work for you. Just let us know a few details, and we will connect you with contractors that are pre-vetted, highly reviewed and want your business. They will compete against each other to give you the best price and service so you get the most value for your money. Because we deal with these professionals every day, they know that they need to do quality work and offer competitive prices to stay in our network.
There is no obligation to choose any of the quotes you receive. You will never be charged for our service. You will receive great information about your options from a knowledgeable window contractor that will help you choose the right windows for your home.